New Jersey Youth Soccer and Governor Murphy have authorized limited group soccer training effective June 22, 2020, and full contact games/scrimmages after July 6, 2020.
EUSA is here to support our teams through the Return to Play process and will be taking extra precautions to make sure our players, families, coaches and trainers are safe at all of our trainings and games. Health & Safety on the field is our paramount concern in our ability to provide a safe playing environment for our players, guests, and team members. We ask that you follow all these guidelines and those posted on the field. Failure to do so will result in the termination of the match and expulsion from the field.
EUSA will comply with all US Soccer, NJYS, EDP, MNJYS, NJ Health, and CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety.
More information will be coming from your coaches as we prepare to come back to the field. Please note, if you are not comfortable coming back, take your time, and do what is best for you and your family.
For TEAM TRAINING:
FOR SEASONAL GAMES:
• Prioritize the health and safety of the participants.
• Visiting teams will set up opposite the field from the Home team. Teams will set up on the referee side; parents away from the referees.
• Visiting parents are welcome to set up on the visiting team side maintaining 10 feet from their team and 10 feet from the field end lines. Do not harass the referees. Do not shout, spit, or smoke.
• Exercise reasonable care to ensure all athletes have their own individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.) and station on the sideline for their equipment (e.g. backpack).
• No high 5s, handshakes, hugs, or fist bumps with the Home team.
• Mask must be worn at all times.
• Have fun, stay positive – players and parents are looking to you for leadership.
• Ensure your child is healthy and check your child’s temperature before activities with others. Everyone should be below 100.4. If not, stay home.
• Only 1 parent per player is allowed on the field. All others may watch from their cars.
• Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every game.
• Masks must be worn at all times. Sit in your designated area and do not harass the referees. Do not shout, spit, or smoke.
• Take your temperature before activities with others. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, stay home.
• Wash hands thoroughly before and after games.
• Wear mask entering and exiting the fields.
• Utilize your designated location and do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food, or bags.
• No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
• Follow all CDC guidelines as well as those of your local health authorities.
Failure to comply will result in removal from the field and termination of the match.