Our registration process is failrly simple if you follow instructions. We've included a few of the more common questions we receive. Questions regarding the actual programs can be found under our Programs & Schedules link for the respective leagues.
For registration issues, please see below.
- Do I have to be a resident of Edison in order to play with Edison United Soccer Association?
No. we are open to all who wish to play for and in Edison, NJ.
- I wish to opt out of the volunteer work bond. Why can't I?
Every household is required to pay a seasonal work bond of $75. That work bond is reimbursed once you have completed your 2 hours of service. If you drop from any program, you will forfeit your volunteer work bond.
- I registered my kids in two different programs and was charged duplicate volunteer work bonds. How do I get these back?
Unfortunately, our system does not track between programs for the work bonds. If you were charged twice for one season, please forward your receipt to email@example.com and we will happily refund you the duplicate fee. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Why is it asking for medical carrier information?
Given the new US Youth Soccer registration requirements, medical carrier information is now required.
- Can we register in person?
No. We are an all volunteer organization and time is limited. Therefore, all registrations are done online. This ensures integrity of our system and timely notifications as all communication from the Club is done via email.
- What is your refund policy?
Please refer to our Refund Policy under Forms and the Parents section.
- Can I register my neighbors kids under my id?
No. Anyone found to have registered children for whom they are not the primary guardian will be removed from the Club. All registrations must be done by primary guardians with proper addresses, emails and phone numbers.
- The system says no programs are available?
Please close your browser and delete all your cookies. Sometimes, a browser will pull up our old registration site. Please click on the online registration link directly from our website in the Chrome browser. IF you are still encountering difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- I waited to the last minute to register and was charged a $25 late fee. Can you refund?
No. We historically send out between 12-18 emails advising folks of cutoff times/dates for fee changes. Your failure to register early is out of our control. Thank you for your donation to our programs.
- I tried using the discount code provided and it's not working?
Please ensure that you entered the code properly as it is very case sensistive. If you are still having an issue, please email us at email@example.com .