Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing utilizing the REFUND FORM. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Players that register during regular open registration and cannot be placed on a team will receive a full refund including their volunteer bond.
- Late registrations that cannot be placed on a team will receive a refund including their volunteer bond, minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee.
- ALL Refunds are subject to a $25 Administrative Fee & a $5.00 credit card processing fee.
- Players that request to be dropped up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the season will receive a refund minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee and a $5.00 credit card processing fee and forfeit their volunteer bond.
- Late fees are non-refundable.
- Players that request to be dropped 14 or less days before the season starts or after the start of the season forfeit all fees paid including their volunteer work bonds.
- Travel EUSA fees are non-refundable.
- Volunteer Fees are non-refundable if you drop from a program.
- Medically documented player injuries are eligible for up to a 50% reimbursement if requested prior to the 5th week of play including their volunteer work bond.
- EUSA is not responsible for games cancelled due to weather or field conditions. No refunds or partial refunds will be made due to games missed because of weather and/or field conditions.
The only exception to the above will be for players transferring from a Foundation/Development ICYSL Team to a Travel Team (and vice-versa) within EUSA.
Winter Refund Policy: This applies to all INDOOR WINTER PROGRAMS offered by EUSA.
All cancellations are subject to a $30 processing fee providing that they are made at least 14 days prior to the program start date. No refunds or modifications to a registration will be made within 14 days of the program start date.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please email email@example.com . In the event that a program is cut short due to inclement weather or any other unforseen issues, every effort is made to make up lost time. In the event that the program cannot be made up, no refunds or credits are offered.