EUSA recognizes that situations may arise whereby you need to request a refund of your child’s registration fee. The following information details the rules regarding refunds.
REFUND REQUEST REQUIREMENTS:
ALL requests must be submitted in some written form. EUSA will not consider any request that is submitted verbally or via our Club email. You may visit the section of our website that has all of the Club’s forms and download the Player Refund Form. Please make sure that you read everything prior to filling out and mailing the request to EUSA. Proof of your payment must be presented with the request form before EUSA can take any action on your behalf. As a general rule of thumb, all refund requests that are received by EUSA are reviewed by both the Treasurer and the Program VP responsible for your child’s division during EUSA Board meetings (the second Tuesday of every month). Please keep this in mind when submitting your request.
Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing utilizing the REFUND FORM found in the CLUB FORMS tab on the HOME page. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Players that register during regular open registration and cannot be placed on a team will receive a full refund.
- Late registrations that cannot be placed on a team will receive a refund minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee.
- Players that request to be dropped up to 4 weeks prior to the start of the season will receive a refund minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee. Late fees are not refunded. Volunteer Work Bonds will not be refunded.
- Players that request to be dropped after being placed on a team, forfeit all fees paid, inlcuding late & volunteer work bonds.
- Travel EUSA fees are non-refundable.
- Medically documented player injuries are eligible for up to a 50% reimbursement if requested prior to the 5th week of play.
The only exception to the above will be for players transferring from a Rec/Inter-County Team to a Travel Team (and vice-versa) within EUSA.
Your refund will be returned to you in the form of a check if you registered via our In-Person Registration sessions, or via the same credit card you paid the registration fee with if you registered your child using our On‑Line Registration service.
EUSA is not responsible for games cancelled due to weather or field conditions. EUSA reserves the right to schedule weather related make-up games where appropriate. No refunds or partial refunds will be made due to games missed because of weather and/or field conditions.
REGISTERING FOR FUTURE SEASONS:
Please note that EUSA cannot transfer a payment made for one season as a credit towards a future season if a child does not participate in a current season for any reason. Also, families should be aware that the reason they are requesting a refund can affect the placement of their child onto a team in future seasons. For example, if you request a refund because of a scheduling conflict with another activity your child is involved with, or because your child was not placed with the team or player you wanted them to play with, EUSA can delay the placement of your child onto a team in a future season until all other children have been placed. In such situations, EUSA will not consider any special requests made by your family or by another family if they request that their child be placed with yours.