FALL 2018 Registration is now OPEN!
EUSA is accepting registrations for Kick & Play, Foundation 1 (Micro) & Foundation 2 (Recreation) & Development (Inter-County) Leagues for the FALL 2018 Soccer season. $25 late fees will be added after June 30, 2018. REGISTRATION CLOSES JULY 30, 2018.
The FALL season begins Saturday, September 8, 2018 and runs thru mid-November. Schedules are posted two weeks prior to the start of the season. Game times vary week to week and take place from 9am - 3pm.
Our Programs include:
- Kick & P.L.A.Y (2.5 - 4 year olds) is a non-competitive program where we utilize fun soccer techniques to train advanced motor skills, dynamic dribbling, shooting skills and fitness.
- Foundation 1 Soccer for 5-10 year olds is designed to help young players become more comfortable playing the game of soccer by placing more emphasis on developing their basic skills as an individual player rather than focus on team-oriented skills.
- Foundation 2 League for 11-15 year olds continues with more hands on training and small sided game for more touches and better understanding of the game. F2 is a more competitive format than what is found in F1 Soccer with an ongoing emphasis on player development. Please register via online registration at https://edisonunitedsoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration .
- Development (Inter-County) League for 10 - 19 year olds is for those who want more competition, but aren't quite ready for travel soccer. We play 5 games home & 5 away. A 2-season commitment is expected.
Costs are as follows:
- Kick & P.L.A.Y. = $130 for 8 weeks. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2018.
- Foundation 1 Soccer = Registration fee is $160. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2018.
- Foundation 2 League = Registration fee is $180. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2018.
- Development (Inter-County) = Registration fee is $400. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2018.
ALL TEAMS ARE BASED on YEAR OF BIRTH. Please also ensure that you indicate the proper uniform size for your child. No exchanges will be made.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the Pitch in the FALL! Guarantee your child’s spot today and REGISTER!
For more information on each of our programs, click OUR PROGRAMS.