On this page you will find the various forms used throughout EUSA. In order to view and print these forms you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader v6.0 (or higher). The forms are described below. You may download the desired form(s) by clicking on the links to the left.
Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing utilizing the REFUND FORM. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Players that register during regular open registration and cannot be placed on a team will receive a full refund including their volunteer bond.
- Late registrations that cannot be placed on a team will receive a refund including their volunteer bond, minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee.
- Players that request to be dropped up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the season will receive a refund minus a $25.00 Administrative Fee and forfeit their volunteer bond.
- Late fees are non-refundable.
- Players that request to be dropped 14 days before the season starts or after the start of the season forfeit all fees paid including their volunteer work bonds.
- Travel EUSA fees are non-refundable.
- Volunteer Fees are non-refundable if you drop from a program.
- Medically documented player injuries are eligible for up to a 50% reimbursement if requested prior to the 5th week of play including their volunteer work bond.
- EUSA is not responsible for games cancelled due to weather or field conditions. No refunds or partial refunds will be made due to games missed because of weather and/or field conditions.
The only exception to the above will be for players transferring from a Rec/Inter-County Team to a Travel Team (and vice-versa) within EUSA.
Winter Refund Policy: This applies to all INDOOR WINTER PROGRAMS offered by EUSA.
All cancellations are subject to a $30 processing fee providing that they are made at least 14 days prior to the program start date. No refunds or modifications to a registration will be made within 14 days of the program start date. If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event that a program is cut short due to inclement weather or any other unforseen issues, every effort is made to make up lost time. int he event that the program cannot be made up, no refunds or credits are offered.
Sportsmanship Pledge (S.A.G.E. form)
Must be read and signed by each coach and assistant coach on an EUSA team, as well as by all players and their parents/guardians.
NJYS Coach Member Form
All persons who wish to volunteer to be a head or assistant coach for a team that participates in any travel soccer league that is affiliated with NJ Youth Soccer must fill out and submit an NJYS Coach Member Form. You may download this form as either an Adobe Acrobat PDF file or as a Microsoft Word document.
NJYS Youth Player Form
All youth players must fill out and submit this application in order to participate in any travel soccer league that is affiliated with NJ Youth Soccer. You may download this form as either an Adobe Acrobat PDF or as a Microsoft Word document.
USSF Medical Release Form
All youth players must fill out and submit a USSF Medical Release Form. This form is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
Incident Report Form
This form should be used to record the occurrence of injuries which are not considered minor. It should also be used to report incidents of inappropriate behavior, physical violence, verbal abuse, or any actions which are thought to be serious enough to be brought to the attention of the league administrators for review and disposition. This report must be signed and it must be submitted no later than seven days after the date of the incident in order for it to be considered valid.
Insurance Claim Form
This Sports Accident Claim Form must be used if you wish to take advantage of the supplemental accident insurance provided by EUSA. It is to be used to make a claim to recover medical expenses incurred by a registered EUSA player, resulting from an incident occurring during participation in any EUSA activity. This insurance takes effect after all claims covered by your personal primary insurance have been exhausted, and may assist you in recovering some of the additional costs which are not covered by you primary policy. Please follow the directions which appear on a separate page in the file.
KidSafe Volunteer Disclosure Form
Every person volunteering to be a coach (head or assistant), or Division Director, or is elected to the EUSA Executive Board is required to submit a KidSafe Volunteer Disclosure Form at least once every year. Forms filled out as part of the Fall season are good until the Summer of the following year. Forms filled out as part of the Spring season are valid through August of the same year. Click HERE for additional information, conditions, and instructions regarding the KidSafe VolunteerDisclosure Form.