Edison United Soccer Association is proud to offer the adults (18+) in Edison, NJ and Middlesex County the ability to play recreational co-ed soccer. The largest age group currently playing is between 35-49 years old.
Do you like playing soccer? Have you always wanted to play, but never had an opportunity growing up? Are you looking for a way to stay in shape? Then come on out and join the EUSA Adult Co-Ed Recreational Soccer League and have some fun!
The EUSA Adult Co-Ed Recreational Soccer League provides opportunities for beginner to advanced players to learn to play soccer for fun and fitness. EUSA and the Adult Co-Ed Recreational Soccer League is first and foremost a recreational league. We strive for fun, fair play (aggressive play and foul language will NOT be tolerated), respect for referees/staff, opponents, and a safe playing environment.
The EUSA Adult Co-Ed Recreational Soccer League is run by team captains and volunteers.
TEAMS: Teams are comprised of 12-15 players with a minimum of 1 female per team.
SEASON: We play in the Spring and Fall season in conjunction with our Youth Soccer Schedules.
FORMAT: We play 8v8 on a ¾ size field with goals. Game is 40 minute periods with a 5 minute half.
COST: The cost is $90 per 10-week season which includes the background check fee and a team jersey to be worn for both the Fall & Spring season. All fees collected are for fundraising for EUSA scholarship costs and ongoing club costs.
GAME TIMES: Games are scheduled on Sundays at 3 & 4:30pm at Thomas Edison Park Fields #3 & #4.
EQUIPMENT: Each player is responsible for shorts, cleats, socks & shinguards. If you wear glasses, you must have sports approved goggles.
REGISTRATION: Registration for each season is as follows (unless otherwise posted):
- Spring Registration OPENS January 1 thru February 15 - 1st GAME is last Sunday in March or 1st Sunday in April (weather permitting)
- Fall Registration OPENS July 1 thru August 12 - 1st GAME is 2nd Sunday in September after Labor Day
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY: In order to play, all players must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Must register and pay using the online registration process - no exceptions
- Must pass a criminal background check prior to play each season
- Must participate in a SAGE meeting prior to each season opener in order to qualify for play
- Must have completed the Liability Waiver, KIP Form and sign-off on Rules of the League
We strive to maintain a FUN league for the parents, coaches and friends of EUSA so that we can get together and enjoy a friendly game of soccer and be proper role models for our children.
We are always looking for more players. If you are interested in playing or wish to join as a team, please go to the Registration Page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on the Pitch!